1. Device Model:
2. Android OS version:
3. Windows Version (32bit/64bit):
4. Outlook Version (32bit/64bit):
5. SyncCenter Version installed on your PC:
6. VCO version installed on your phone (In VCO -> Settings):
7. Have you purchased AutoSync (Yes/No)?
SmartLinksYou can select multiple items when linking items. SmartLinks data can be synced to Outlook. You can sync the SmartLinks information from one device to the other devices.
Tasks/Events IconItem icon is synced to Outlook. You can sync the tasks/events icon from one device to the other devices.
VCOrganizer Outlook Add-inThis is an optional program. With the new VCOrganizer Outlook Add-in installed:
- You can use the SmartLinks feature to link items from Outlook (add, delete or modify) and the SmartLinks information will be synced back to VCO.
- You can change item icon from Outlook (e.g. add an icon to your task or event)
Real-time syncReal-time sync in vcChat is now integrated with AutoSync. If AutoSync feature enabled and the new Outlook Add-in installed on your PC, when you create/update/delete items in Outlook or VCO, they will be synced automatically in real-time. There is no need to schedule the sync interval anymore.
- In Calendar -> List view, it supports multi-select mode.
- You can import more than one Android Calendar to VCO Calendar (e.g. the Public Holidays Calendar). In VCO Calendar -> Menu -> Import, you can select which Calendar you would like to import. This is a one-time import. It won't import any items if you update the events in Android Calendar after the import. But you can always rerun the import anytime you want. If you update the imported events in VCO, they will be synced to you Android Calendar. If you want to keep the events in sync with your Android Calendar, in VCO Calendar -> Menu -> Settings: "Sync with Mobile Calendar", you can select with Android Calendar you want to sync with.
- Set tasks/events icon in multi-select mode.
- The UI is fine-tune for high resolution screen and tablet devices such as the Samsung Tab S.
- If the new item is synced to Outlook using vcChat but VCO doesn't receive any ACK from Outlook, it may cause duplicate.
- After disabling the item alert or deleting the item, VCO still fires off the alerts.
- Pattern login is slow