Remark: vcCalendar and VCOrganizer have the same functions and features except that vcCalendar doesn't sync with Outlook.
Here is the summary of the major new features in this release:
- Built-in Social Network
- Share Items between multiple devices
- Remote Outlook Sync (Online/Offline)
- Multi-select in Notes, Tasks, and Contacts App (you can delete, categorize, add to favourite...etc.)
- Auto Snooze (In VCO Settings), keep sending reminder notification until user open it from notification bar. You can set the Snooze minutes, start/end time of the day. If the snoozed time is smaller than the start time it will be scheduled to the start time of that day. If the snoozed time is larger than the end time of that day, it will be scheduled to the start time of tomorrow.
- Notifications, you can now set LED indicator, and vibration.
- Allow users to change the system default category colors (In VCO Category -> Settings). You can also configure to display the category colors in full-row mode.
- When you search items, you can include the filter in your search. For example, search notes in category "A" or "B" and with keyword "ABC". By default, it doesn't include category, you can enable this option in Search Settings.
Latest Maintenance Release for Version 8:Build (343)
For VCOrganizer Pro only. The other versions such as VCO Pro+, VCO Tab ... will be published soon.
- Allow users to configure other XMPP server in SyncCenter (e.g Openfire). You need to update SyncCenter to 8.1.323 or above.
- In Notes App, you can group items by categories when in Grid mode.
- In Notes List Widget, you can select to sort by "Title" or "Last Modification Time"
- Multi-select allows user to set tasks due date.
- VCO DatePicker swipe horizontally.
- When using Advanced Filter to filter items (e.g: "not in categories"), it shows completed tasks even you have selected not to display completed tasks.
- If AutoSnooze is enabled, manual snooze doesn't work.
- When sycn with Outlook, in some situation, the Calendar doesn't refresh after sync
- In VCO -> Contacts, when select to import "Phone-Only" contacts from Android, contacts from other accounts also imported..