a) For VCOrganizer purchased from Google Play Store (such as VCO Pro, VCO Tab … etc.)
- There is no need to enter any license key for VCOrganizer purchased from Play Store.
- Google checks the license based on the gmail account registered on your device.
- Please register your new device with the same gmail account. The one that you used to purchase VCOrganizer. Then, go to Play Store to download it again.
- If you have changed to use a new gmail account on your new phone, you need to purchase VCOrganizer again.
b) For VCOrganizer license key purchased from ShareIt or MyCommerce (such as VCO Pro+, VCO Ent+ … etc.)
- Go to Play Store to download VCOrganizer again.
- Then, register the key in VCO -> Settings screen.
2. After installing the latest VCOrganizer on your device, please also download and install the latest SyncCenter on your PC.
3. Then, sync with Outlook again.
Remark: Do not try to restore the old VCO backup files from old device to the new device. It’s not recommended.